Just letting you all know I had to have Komi put down. My pet sitters found her unable to move her legs and the vet's testing found neurological problems along with renal failure and dehydration combined with old age. There was other stuff mentioned but I couldn't pay attention.
I'm not even in the state right now so I had to organise everything by phone and I couldn't even be there while she was put to sleep. idk how much it cost.
Apparently letting everyone know that the best rabbit in the world and my precious little fluffbutt is dead is how I grieve so.
Yeah. My grumpy adorable netherland dwarf Komi is gone.
Her success and achievements include
- flying on 28 planes
- being older than my sister
- never getting sick
- the 6cm scar down my right boob
- lived in 3 states
- surviving a dog attack
- not chewing on cords or beds or books (ok one book)
- being the best rabbit in the world
- playing phar lap
- that one time she played phar lap and included my bed, myself and my face in it
- I will miss her playing phar lap
- sitting quietly while I trimmed nails
- being a one person rabbit
- my mum liked her and my mum doesn't like rabbits
- beating up a cat
- sitting in a pot
- covering my bed and floor in fur
- being my precious little grumpy fatfaced fuzzed up fluffbutt